ResMed S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine without Humidifier
All ResMed S9 Series of CPAP and VPAP machines have self converting power supplies for domestic and international use.
These devices are NEW and come with a 2 year warranty!
Copy of RX Required When Applicable. Device Set Up Completed Prior to Shipping!
- S9 Elite™ CPAP Machine
- Power Supply
- Travel Case
- SlimLine™ Tubing
- Instruction Manual
Copy of RX Required When Applicable
The S9 Elite™ features user-friendly technology to enhance your breathing comfort and reduce system noise. Designed for a more natural breathing experience, the S9 Elite™’s enhanced Easy-Breathe technology delivers whisper-quiet therapy from the device and the mask. This means a more restful night for both you and your partner. With its sleek contours and compact size, the S9 Elite™ looks as natural at your bedside as a clock radio.
S9™ Series enhanced Easy-Breathe motor eliminates noise, creating a quiet and peaceful environment for you and your bed partner.
The S9™ Series includes an enhanced Easy-Breathe motor. Now featuring axial air-flow, the enhanced Easy-Breathe motor produces less turbulence. The innovative design features foam and noise isolating materials incorporated into the base of the S9™ Series. The result is simple – less noise.
Radiated noise levels (the sound in the room) are the same as ResMed’s market leading S8™ II Series. With noise levels at 24 dBA*, the S9™ Series is no louder than normal breathing. Conducted noise levels (the noise through the tube) have been further reduced by 78%!* The result – a peaceful night’s sleep.
Sophisticated technology combines with novel user-friendly controls in a stylish new design that departs dramatically from its predecessors.
An intuitive interface makes it a breeze to adjust settings and customize levels:
- Turn push dial until the parameter you require is displayed in blue.
- Press push dial. The selection is highlighted in orange.
- Turn push dial until you see the setting that you require.
- Press push dial to confirm your choice.
Patient compliance is the primary focus of the S9™ Series data management systems. The S9™ Series offers three ways to prove patient compliance:
- Data on the device - via the Sleep Quality Indicator and Sleep Report. Visible via the user interface, the Sleep Quality Indicator allows patients to view a snapshot of their therapy. Designed to provide daily feedback and encouragement, the Sleep Quality Indicator identifies usage, leak and AHI information. The Sleep Report offers compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days. Data available includes average usage, used hours, days used, run hours and pressure.
- The S9™ Series is shipped with an SD card inserted. It provides detailed graphical data and high resolution flow data. The S9™ Series SD card stores:
- 365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
- 30 days of detailed data (graphs)
- 7 days of high resolution flow data
- Modules for direct and remote download.
Climate Control (Optional)
(Purchase with H5i Humidifier
(Purchase with H5i Humidifier and ClimateLine Heated Tube
S9™ Series Climate Control system intelligently adapts to your environmental conditions and delivers optimal temperature and humidity right to the mask. It protects you from rainout without compromising humidity and provides the most comfortable therapy possible.
- S9™ Series Exclusive ClimateLine™ Heated Tube The ClimateLine™ heated tube is the key technology in the Climate Control system. It contains revolutionary technologies never before seen in CPAP tubing that enable the delivery of Climate Control and unsurpassed patient comfort. The ClimateLine™ tube includes a sensitive heating circuit, which is automatically controlled by the Climate Control algorithm to deliver a constant comfortable temperature at the mask. Located at the mask end of the tube, a sensor measures the temperature of the air leaving the tube. Unique to ResMed, this feature offers complete temperature and comfort control.
- Enhanced H5i™ Humidifier The H5i™ heated humidifier delivers market-leading performance. Designed to seamlessly integrate with the S9™ Series, the H5i™ offers relief from dryness and congestion. The H5i™ senses ambient temperature and humidity in the bedroom.
- Humidification When you breathe normally, your nose and upper airway add heat and moisture to the air. By the time it reaches your lungs, air should be at body temperature (37°C or 99°F) with 100% relative humidity (44 mg/L). During therapy, higher air pressure can overwhelm your upper airway’s ability to heat and humidify the air. Colder, dryer air can cause a sore throat, dry nose, mouth or throat, nasal congestion and a runny nose. 30 - 70% of patients experience these symptoms.