Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier- RESmart®
The RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine with Heated Humidifier is a CPAP machine that will deliver pressure to you based on each night's needs, not just one set pressure. Auto CPAP is a great mode of therapy when treating Sleep Apnea because every night
is a little different for everyone because of stress during the day, different eating habits each day, alcohol consumption, etc. and the Auto CPAP Machine will adjust each night based on what you need to keep the airway open!
Product Features Include:
- Auto adjustment of therapy pressure within set pressure range
- Personalized sensitivity setting
- RESlex™ exhalation relief with three comfort settings
- Remote compliance data access by phone with iCode™
- Direct connect to PC via RS232
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation
- Inspiration trigger for automatic start-up
- Embedded memory records sleep compliance data
- Quiet operation
Auto adjustment of therapy pressure allows for each night to be treated individual based on your Sleep Apnea needs for each night. The CPAP Machine will automatically adjust to pressure needed that night and that night only!
Personalized sensitivity settings are only available with the RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine. The speed of automatic pressure adjustment can be varied from a softer or more gradual adjustment (1) to a harder and faster (5) pressure adjustment
RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine has the technology known as RESlex™ which refers to BMC's exhalation relief feature used to make the breathing against a CPAP Machine more comfortable. The pressure drops during exhalation with 4 setting options: Off, 1, 2 or 3 with 3 providing
the greatest relief upon exhalation.
iCode™ allows for the user to retrieve sleep compliance data remotely. This feature can be enabled or disabled.
The RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine will adjust automatically for your leak and has automatic altitude adjustments when applicable. Altitude setting are as follows: 0= less than 2,460ft; 1= 2,460- 4,921ft; 2= 4,921- 8,202ft.
Auto On feature is a setting that will trigger the machine to turn on automatically once a breath has been taken with the CPAP Mask on. The airflow will begin immediately upon the breath and your CPAP Machine can begin to be used.
Sleep Compliance Data is recorded internally within the CPAP Machine and records your usage. Use days refers to the number of days compliant (which is when the CPAP Machine has been used for 4 or more hours in a given night).
- Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
- Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
- Integrated heated humidifier
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier for patient safety and control
Items included with this purchase:
- RESmart® Auto CPAP Machine
- RESmart® Auto CPAP Integrated Humidifier
- RESmart® Power Cord
- Carrying Case
This product requires a copy of a prescription on file prior to shipment to any U.S. resident. 1800CPAP.com can assist you with retrieving your prescription or if you have your prescription, you can fax it to: 888-290-6188 or
email it to: email@example.com
Download A Prescription Form
RESmart® Product Comparison Chart
iCode™ Reported Data Image
- FREE! The software is web-based and the iCode™ comes on every RESmart™ CPAP Machine! No additional cords, data card readers or software programs needed, just a push of a button and typing in your alpha-numeric string, then generate your report!
- How does it work? Your sleep data is compiled by the machine and the machine provides and 14 digit alpha-numeric string which is found on the device screen. iCode™ has a on-line report generator that can be found at www.bmc-icode.com and that is where
you would put in the alpha numeric string. At that point, the program figures your sleep data and will provide you with a report.
- Data for Reimbursement or Therapy Monitoring! iCode™ compliance data may be needed for your insurance to pay for your CPAP machine or you may need it just to keep up with how you are doing on your CPAP machine to provide information to your physician. You can even call and retrieve therapy
compliance information by pressing one single button on the CPAP Machine. iCode™ data is compliant with Medicare's new strict guidelines for usage and one person's information cannot carry over to another CPAP Machine as they are associated to Serial Numbers.
- Best 30 Day Adherence Score! BMC's iCode™ will find your best 30 day stretch on using your CPAP Machine and provide a report strictly on those 30 Days.