Low Cost CPAP Supplies: CPAP Machines and CPAP Masks
It’s a well known fact that more and more people are turning to the internet to purchase products they normally left the house to buy. Medical supplies are also following this pathway as many people look for the best deals on therapy and treatment devices. Shopping for prescription required products like CPAP machines and CPAP masks can be confusing but the pros far outweigh the cons.
Top 10 reasons to shop online at 1800cpap.com for your CPAP supplies.
1) Lower prices than using your insurance; offering you the best deals on CPAPs.
2) We carry all the major CPAP manufacturers from Philips Respironics and ResMed to Fisher and Paykel; meaning you get to choose the equipment you want and NOT what the local HME company chooses for you.
3) All items in stock means no waiting for your local HME companies to order you supplies in.
4) We ship anywhere to you. On vacation and your CPAP mask breaks; don’t worry because we offer overnight delivery.
5) On staff Board Certified Sleep Physician means our expert advice helps you decide what products are best for your type of sleep apnea.
6) Lowest Price Guarantee means we will match our competitor’s lowest price on qualified products.
7) We offer the same manufacturer warranty and mask exchanges.
8) Moved and need to find a new local sleep doctor? Our Sleep Center database will connect you.
9) Want to bill your insurance for CPAP? We offer you the billing code information as well as a company that will provide your supplies through insurance (certain restrictions apply).
10) Why leave the cozy confines of your house and spend time and money to drive to the local CPAP store? Let us ship your supplies right to your front door.
Our philosophy is healthy sleep is a building block to better health. Sleep apnea supplies should be affordable to anyone not to just those with good insurance. Replacing your CPAP filters, humidifier water chambers, tubing and mask are an essential part of successful therapy. See our recommended replacement schedule for more information.