CPAP Part Finder Link
Home Sleep Testing For Sleep Apnea Now Only $249
Get tested for sleep apnea in the comfort of your home! Here at 1800CPAP.COM we make it easy and affordable for you to be tested and diagnosed for sleep apnea. Just click on the image below and order the home sleep testing kit.
We will mail you out a sleep apnea testing kit with simple instructions. All you have to do is follow the instructions and sleep with the test unit on. You then just simply send back the sleep apnea testing unit in the provided return box and our clinical sleep experts
Analyse the data from the unit. The results are then sent over to a board certified sleep physician for interpretation of the results. If you have a positive test result, meaning that you do indeed have sleep apnea we will call you and arrange for a prescription for sleep apnea equipment. It really is that simple. This whole process saves
you time and money.
Ordering a home sleep test for sleep apnea has never been easier! If you snore and experience fatigue throughout the day chances are you have sleep apnea. If you have a BMI greater than 30 and a neck size of 17 or bigger, chances are you have sleep apnea.
This is not something to ignore. Stop putting it off! Sleep apnea is a known link to several other major health problems like diabetes and heart failure. If you let it go
untreated you are on a path to poor health. Every one knows that sleep is vital to our existence and ability to live a productive abundant life.
Don't let sleep apnea rule your life! Take control of your health and get tested today for only $249! That is $100 in savings compared to our normal price!
If you suspect that you may have sleep apnea but your still not sure, just fill out 1 of the 2 sleep apnea questionnaires below to determine the likelihood of apnea events. These tests
were specifically designed to determine the likelihood and presence of sleep apnea. These 2 tests have been proven successful and accurate by highly credentialed sleep physicians and organizations dedicated to raising awareness of the prevalence of sleep apnea.
However, it should be noted that most people who suspect they have sleep apnea, do have sleep apnea.
You can also submit your sleep questionnaire electronically. We recommend an electronic submission of your sleep questionnaire because then one of our clinical specialist can follow up with you and go over the results of the test. Click here to go straight to the sleep apnea test form.
If you know you have sleep apnea and you would just like to order a test go to the following link, add the test kit to your cart and checkout. Order Your Sleep Apnea Test Kit Now!
Sleep Apnea questionnaires to see if you should order a home sleep test
Our Home Sleep Testing Service Step By Step
Getting tested for sleep apnea used to be very inconvenient and extremely expensive. You can now be tested in the comfort of your own home. So here is how it works.
- You simply order our test kit the ApneaLink™ Plus Home Sleep Apnea Test Device
- We send you the test kit with detailed instructions and a return label. We also send you a medical history form to fill out.
- We get the device back and manually score the results by one of our Registered sleep technicians
- We give the results of the test to a Board Certified Sleep Physician who interprets the results and makes the necessary recommendations
- We will call you with the recommendations and send you a copy of the report.
- If you have a positive test for sleep apnea and a CPAP machine is recommended we will send the prescription along with the interpreted report.
- All of our patients that use our Home Sleep Testing Program qualify for 15% off all approved CPAP equipment and supplies!
Apnea Link Plus Testing Kit Service By 1800CPAP.COM
Some sleep disorders can be diagnosed during a routine exam and a conversation with a Board Certified Sleep Specialist. However if you or your physician suspect that you may have sleep apnea or sleep disordered breathing; an overnight polysomnogram (sleep study) is the best way to determine this.
However, for some people, what if the nearest sleep lab is hours away or worse, they are backlogged for several months? Or limitations from disability, lack of child care, or your job restricts you from having the in lab sleep study? In instances such as these, a sleep doctor may recommend or prescribe a home sleep apnea testing device.
Our Home Sleep Test Kit Measures the Following:
There are a number of different home sleep testing devices on the market, but none of them record all of the data parameters that a full in-lab sleep study will. Also, the in-lab sleep studies are monitored by sleep technicians that are there to make sure that monitoring sensors stay in place for accurate data recording as well as your vital signs are within safe parameters.
The good news for most people is that home sleep testing devices (HST) are effective in diagnosing obstructive sleep apnea. The data and reporting that we use in our home sleep test kits detect the following parameters listed below.
- Detection of Airflow Patterns (Also records snoring events)
- Respiratory Effort
- Oxygen Saturation Levels
- Heart Rate
Are You Looking to Order an At Home Sleep Test?
Simply Click Here To Order My Home Sleep Test
Am I Eligible for a Home Sleep Test?
- You are between 18 and 65 years of age. Home sleep tests are not recommended for children or older adults.
- You have a high risk of moderate-to-severe sleep apnea. Your risk for sleep apnea can only be determined by a complete sleep evaluation. Key risk factors include loud and frequent snoring, daytime sleepiness, obesity, and witnessed pauses in breathing during sleep.
- You have no other major medical problems. Other medical problems can affect the results of a home sleep test, including lung disease, neuromuscular disease, and congestive heart failure.
- You have no other sleep disorders. Other sleep disorders also can affect the results of a home sleep test. During your evaluation the sleep specialist will determine if you show signs of having another sleep disorder. Examples include central sleep apnea, periodic limb movements, insomnia, parasomnias, circadian rhythm sleep disorders, and narcolepsy.
Example Brands of Home Sleep Testing Devices
- ApneaLink Plus-Resmed
- ARES-WaterMark Medical
- Watch PAT-200
- Alice PDx-Respironics
Where Can I Get A Home Sleep Apnea Test At?
Look no further. Just stay at home and we will mail you your home sleep apnea test?
Click here to find Sleep Centers near you.