CPAP Part Finder Link
Home Sleep Test and Auto CPAP Machine Package
Home Sleep Test and Auto CPAP Machine Bundle Package
Copy of RX Required. Contact Us for Details. Not Available For International Sales.
If you know someone you would like to recommend for a home sleep test send their information to email@example.com
The Home Sleep Test and CPAP Machine bundle is the easiest and cheapest way for you to be diagnosed and receive treatment! Your Home Sleep Test will be shipped directly to your home
for you to use in the comfort of your own bed. After a night of sleep, you will ship the Home Sleep test back to 1800CPAP.com where a Board Certified Sleep Physician will review your study
and provide a diagnosis. If you are positive for Sleep Apnea, you will receive a CPAP machine of your choice. The options available are as follows:
If you were to go to a Sleep Lab to be diagnosed and receive the same type of machines, you would spend $1,000.00 for the diagnosis, $1,000.00 for a CPAP Titration and then anoth $1,000.00 for a CPAP Machine!
1800CPAP.com can do all of that for you at the lowest price on the market of $999.00.
That is a savings of over $2,000.00!
Ordering a home sleep test for sleep apnea has never been easier! If you snore and experience fatigue throughout the day chances are you have sleep apnea. If you have a BMI greater than 30 and a neck size of 17 or bigger, chances are you have sleep apnea.
This is not something to ignore. Stop putting it off! Sleep apnea is a known link to several other major health problems like diabetes and heart failure. If you let it go
untreated you are on a path to poor health. Every one knows that sleep is vital to our existence and ability to live a productive abundant life.
Don't let sleep apnea rule your life! Take control of your health and get tested today! Fill out 1 of the 2 questionnaires below to determine if you have sleep apnea.
Sleep Apnea questionnaires to determine if you should order a home sleep test
Check out this video which will explain the apnea link plus device that we use
Getting tested for sleep apnea used to be very inconvenient and extremely expensive. You can now be tested in the comfort of your own home. So here is how it works.
- 1. You simply order our test kit the ApneaLink™ Plus Home Sleep Apnea Test Device
- 2. We send you the test kit with detailed instructions and a return label. We also send you a medical history form to fill out.
- 3. We get the device back and manually score the results by one of our Registered sleep technicians
- 4. We give the results of the test to a Board Certified Sleep Physician who interprets the results and makes the necessary recommendations
- 5. We will call you with the recommendations and send you a copy of the report.
- 6. If you have a positive test for sleep apnea and a CPAP machine is recommended we will send the prescription along with the interpreted report.
This whole process can be done in 4 days! You don't even have to leave your home.
Some sleep disorders can be diagnosed during a routine exam and a conversation with a Board Certified Sleep Specialist. However if you or your physician suspect that you may have sleep apnea or sleep disordered breathing; an overnight polysomnogram (sleep study) is the best way to determine this.
However, for some people, what if the nearest sleep lab is hours away or worse, they are backlogged for several months? Or limitations from disability, lack of child care, or your job restricts you from having the in lab sleep study? In instances such as these, a sleep doctor may recommend or prescribe a home sleep apnea testing device.
There are a number of different home sleep testing devices on the market, but none of them record all of the data parameters that a full in-lab sleep study will. Also, the in-lab sleep studies are monitored by sleep technicians that are there to make sure that monitoring sensors stay in place for accurate data recording as well as your vital signs are within safe parameters.
The good news for most people is that home sleep testing devices (HST) are effective in diagnosing obstructive sleep apnea. The data and reporting they collect range from or may include the following.
- Detection of Airflow Patterns
- Breathing Effort
- Oxygen Level
- Snoring Detection
- Limb Movements
Are You Looking to Order an At Home Sleep Test?
Simply Click Here To Order My Home Sleep Test
Are You Eligible?
- You are between 18 and 65 years of age. Home sleep tests are not recommended for children or older adults.
- You have a high risk of moderate-to-severe sleep apnea. Your risk for sleep apnea can only be determined by a complete sleep evaluation. Key risk factors include loud and frequent snoring, daytime sleepiness, obesity, and witnessed pauses in breathing during sleep.
- You have no other major medical problems. Other medical problems can affect the results of a home sleep test, including lung disease, neuromuscular disease, and congestive heart failure.
- You have no other sleep disorders. Other sleep disorders also can affect the results of a home sleep test. During your evaluation the sleep specialist will determine if you show signs of having another sleep disorder. Examples include central sleep apnea, periodic limb movements, insomnia, parasomnias, circadian rhythm sleep disorders, and narcolepsy.
Example Brands of Home Sleep Testing Devices
- ApneaLink Plus-Resmed
- ARES-WaterMark Medical
- Watch PAT-200
- Alice PDx-Respironics
Where Can I Get A Home Sleep Apnea Test At?
Look no further. Just stay at home and we will mail you your home sleep apnea test?
Product Category: Health & Beauty > Health Care >
US Shipping Cost: Free