CPAP Part Finder Link
Devilbiss IntelliPAP™ Auto Adjust Travel CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence and comfort
Manufacturer Part No: DV54D-HH
In Stock: 2
* denotes required field
Add a Smartlink Module and Data Card?*
Would you like to add a Aloha Nasal Pillow Mask?
Shipping Rates & Delivery Times
CPAP Warranty Information
Devilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Travel CPAP Machine with Humidifier
Copy of RX Required When Applicable.
IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Features
The Devilbiss IntelliPAP has been designed with patients and providers in mind, incorporating many of the recommendations solicited through research to optimize patient adherence. IntelliPAP's combination of comfort, education and AutoAdjust technology helps to ensure patient compliance - all in a highly efficient platform that makes great business sense to you.
- Clean, sophisticated design with an exceptionally small footprint fits easily into the home environment and carry-on luggage
- Durable electronics and long lasting construction including the industry leading, 5-year manufacturer's warranty
- Super quiet operation (Best in class at 26 dBA average)
- Wide pressure range (3 to 20 cm H20) and adjustable ramp (0 to 45 min) allow you to fall asleep at a lower pressure
- No bulky power brick and an 8-ft power cord provide positioning flexibility
- Large, slip-resistant pads on the bottom of the unit minimize movement
- Easy and intuitive setup and a large, backlit LCD display
- Auto on/off starts the flow of air after breathing into the mask and stops the flow of air when the mask is removed
- Universal Power Supply - Automatic voltage regulator and international power supply for operation on AC currents from 110 to 240 without adjustments. (Plug adapter may be needed for operation outside of U.S.)
- Automatic detection of mask conditions and ultra-sensitive snore detection
- Adjustable upper and lower pressure limits
- Adjustable apnea/hypopnea detection
- Automatic pressure adjustment based on event density and type
The Devilbiss SmartLink™ Module and Data Card allows for data tracking to ensure you are maximizing your sleep with your CPAP or BiLevel machine!
IntelliPAP User Guide
The Devilbiss Healthcare IntelliPAP was designed and intended for sale and use to patients in the US, Canada and Mexico only. Medical product requirements, regulations and support differ by country. US, Canada and Mexico patients can purchase the IntelliPAP product line where other countries are recommended to use the SleepCube product line.
|Product Category:||Health & Beauty > Health Care >|
|Mode of Operation:||Auto adjusting PAP or Fixed|
|Warranty:||5-year warranty on IntelliPAP|
|Special User Features:||SmartFlex™ Technology, Integrated Humidifier|
|Pressure Range:||3-20cm H2O|
|Ramp Time:||0-45 minutes|
|Starting Ramp Pressure:||3cm, adjustable by 0.5cm|
|Filters:||Yes, 3.0 micro particles|
|Device Set-up:||Completed by Home Care Provider|
|Data Storage Capacity (Min):||1-365 Days|
|Data Storage Content:||Data stored inside device|
|Altitude Compensation:||Sea Level to 9,000ft|
|Electrical Requirements:||100-240V 50-60Hz|
|DC Power:||Yes, Power Cord # DV51D-619|
|AC Power:||100-240V AC|
|Breath Rate:||Flow Based algorithm|
|Actual Weight:||4.45lbs with Humidifier|
|US Shipping Cost:||Free|
|Travel Sized:||6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"|
|Dimensions:||6.5" x 8.4" x 6.4"|
|Sound Level:||Level tested per ISO I7510 @ 26dBA|
|Battery Power:||Use DC Cord with Alligator clips and attach to Deep Cycle Marine Battery|
|RX Required?:||Yes, When Applicable|
4/25/2012 9:05 PM
I travel alot so I was really interested in a smaller machine. well this one is everything I was looking for. Very satisfied. Have machine will travel.
2/16/2011 2:22 PM
First night use was different. My old CPAP would ramp up to max set pressure after a few minutes making lots of noise.Intelli-pap auto adjusts to your needs ramping up only when problems are detected other wise hovering around 4 for me. It made me wonder if it really did raise the pressure up but I did sleep very well and my wife did not complain of my snoring. Itellipap detects when you are wearing the mask and turns on and off automatically. So in the middle of the night when its pee time...it turns off afer a few seconds and then turns back on when pee time is over. This cpap has a small foot print and is more portable and takes up less room. It can plug into a DC cigarette outlet if needed. I have just started using it and it seems to be an outstanding CPAP.
I would like to see it come in Harley Davidson Black or Dallas Cowboy blue with the logos. Maybe for kids Mickey Mouse or Goofy. I would recommend this CPAP at this time.