iSleep 20 Breas CPAP Machine by GE Healthcare
iSleep 20 is an advanced CPAP designed for easy use at home.
The upright yet stable design takes a minimum space on the
nightstand and suites perfectly in any bedroom.
In addition to giving extended compliance data, the iSleep 20 now also
provides the care provider and/or prescribing clinician with a follow-up
of the efficacy of the therapy – through AHI, based on motor-current.
The built-in continuous analysis of the therapy given will help the
clinician to decide if the prescribed pressure setting is optimum for the
patient with minimum of time spent.
The ‘truly’ integrated heated humidifier provides adjustable upper
airway’s humidification for increased compliance.
The hose is connected in the rear of the unit and can easily be
positioned using the built-in swivel. When not in use, the hose can
either be easily disconnected or stored behind the unit making it look
like a normal item on the nightstand. The design is adapted for use with
a wide range of masks including the iMaskTM.
The Home mode prevents changes of settings that should only be
changed by a clinician yet allowing the user to adapt other settings for
Improved visibility of the unique “snooze” function, for less disturbance
of the bed partner when taking off the mask during treatment.
Lightweight design and easy to take with you when traveling, including
power adapter. It can even be powered from a car or recreational
vehicle when enjoying an active everyday life.
- Now with AHI
- Designed for Home
- Unique ‘truly’ integrated heated humidifier
- Small footprint yet stable
- Big and easy to read display with simple menu structure and
- Built-In alarm clock
- Rear hose swivel connection
- Designed for a wide range of masks
- World wide mains power compatibility
- Flexible DC power options
- Power failure restart function
- Low noise < 30dB(A)
- Adjustable ramp function
- Unique snooze function
- Comprehensive yet easy to use PC-software with remote
Technical Specifications iSleep 20
- CPAP 4 to 20 cmH2O
- Integrated Humidfier 1 to 9
- AHI Apnea/Hypopnea Index
- Maximum flow > 125 litres/min
at 1/3 of max pressure: 90 l/min
at 2/3 of max pressure: 130 l/min
at max pressure: 160 l/min
- Maximum limited pressure during single fault condition 30 cmH2O
- Breathing resistance under single fault condition 0.8 cmH2O at 30 l/min
2.8 cmH2O at 60 l/min
- Digital output Yes
- Sound level at 10 cmH2O Less than 30 dB(A)
- Mains supply 100 to 240 V AC
- External supply 24 V DC
- Recommended leakage 20 to 40 l/min at 10 cmH2O
- Minimum leakage 12 l/min at 4 cmH2O
- W x H x D 173 x 172 x 201 mm (with Humidifier HA 01)
- Weight 1,3 kg
- Air outlet 22 mm conical standard connector